Topic: WHY PRECISELY CURRENT MATHEMATICS MUST SWALLOW THE POISON PILL OF
HISTORY AND KILL THE CURRENT MATHEMATICS

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 5:21 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: WHY PRECISELY CURRENT MATHEMATICS MUST SWALLOW THE POISON PILL OF
HISTORY AND KILL THE CURRENT MATHEMATICS

On June 17, 2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:

crap ignored...

> NOTE: 360/(360/19)=19, so figure the rest . Your Current mathematics is inprecise and hence dead , we told this to the "Annals of Mathematics , Princeton University" by a submitted Manuscript that is under review, not that Princeton is qualified to review this new mathematics , but they have a name

I don't understand... You need mathematicians from Princeton to review your mathematics because of their reputation, but on the other hand, you claim that current math is dead. If so , Princeton reputation and name is meaningless. Why bother?

Honestly, you're not interested in improving mathematics and science in general. You can't provide any clear demonstration of your discoveries, only lists of numbers, but claim that mathematics is flawed. You compute your algorithm, using computers based on flawed math. Since in "flawed math", a rectangle triangle with sides 1, 3 and sqrt(10) creates an angle around 18.4349 degrees, which is NOT 360/19, you decided that you were right and that all the universe was wrong. Only because you were touched by a divine influence...

You're blinded by your so-called discoveries. You look for fame and honors by sending your stuff to Princeton mathematicians, but pretend to be humble. I don't understand you. But you probably don't understand yourself...