Topic: Common Core Algebra Textbooks
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jun 20, 2013 12:17 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Common Core Algebra Textbooks
att1.html (3.2 K)

I know this doesn't help right now since they're not out yet, but when the modules come out, I don't think you'll really need a textbook. Personally, I would be really surprised if the first 2 weren't out by the middle/end of August.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps