Topic: Large dataset xlsread limitations mac
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 8, 2013 2:24 PM

kees de kapper

Re: Large dataset xlsread limitations mac

Although I did not start the thread, thanks for the extensive reply.
I noticed that you are writing about "release 2012b". Does that explicitly mean that previous versions (2012a as well) cannot handle this?
I'm using Matlab 2012a with xlsx and did experience problems to read xlsx files with cells containing more than 255 characters. Do I have to update my Matlab to work with this?