Topic: very large array
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 2:53 AM

Lorenzo Quadri

Re: very large array

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kq9k0t$bg6$1@speranza.aioe.org>...

> To do w/o loop see other posting; I'll just note that the above is ~2.6
> GB so it's likely going to be slow no matter what...I presume you're
> running a 64-bit OS and version of ML? What does the

Yes

> memory

I' ve 16 gb phisical memory and 50 gb virtual
but deleting some rows in the 600.000.000x5 array is a very painfull experience
(at least when 16 gb phisical mem is occupied)

how to chuncks programatically the array in 60 10 million arrays?