Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 6:43 PM

Ralf Bader

Re: Matheology § 300

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Sunday, 7 July 2013 03:20:58 UTC+2, Ralf Bader wrote:
>

>> Wittgenstein is obviously not talking to you
>
> Obviously, since at that time nobody could foresee that I would be born a
> decade later.

No. The obvious reason is that you are too stupid.

>> That is, Wittgensein addresses people who have at least the modest
>> capability to grasp Cantor's proof at age fifteen, and not those who,
>> while already being much older biologically, waste some 15 years to
>> misunderstand it.

> What do you not understand in my lesson on Cantor's argument presenting
> his "proof" (that you have read some time ago. Remember, you even counted
> the sheets.)

I don't rememeber every detail about your crap.

>> But here is another problem. I asked my computer to search the text of
> Wittgenstein's lectures for some strings.
>
> Read Wittgenstein's books. Not every quote stems from his lectures, but
> from the man who lectured in Cambridge. Read carefully. I wrote: "What did
> he say?", not "What did he say in these lectures?"

Then provide evidence that he actually said what you ascribe to him,
quotefaker. From what he has written it is evident that he did not doubt the
correctness of "Cantor's proof" but its significance in certain contexts
which is a totally different issue. But as your understanding is limited to
blunt statements of opinion and the reasons behind these opinions are
Bohemian villages to you, I understand that you can not see the difference.
Because you are too stupid for anything serious (that is, going beyond
fooling your poor students).