Topic: How to make Rubi show the result all the time when ShowSteps=True?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 17, 2013 9:41 AM

Albert D. Rich

From: Hawaii Island
Registered: 5/30/09
Re: How to make Rubi show the result all the time when ShowSteps=True?

On Friday, July 5, 2013 9:31:39 PM UTC-10, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> I am little confused by this behavior of Rubi. on some integrands,
> when setting ShowSteps=True, the result of integration is not displayed
> but only the rules are.

When ShowSteps is True, Rubi displays only a single step of the integration. To see successive steps, successively evaluate the intermediate results using Shift+Enter.

Perhaps some hot-shot Mathematica user could tell us how to automate the show-step process...