Topic: high speed synchronized data acquisition, session based
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 7:08 PM

Eric Keller

Re: high speed synchronized data acquisition, session based

"Eric Keller" <keller.ee@gmail.com> wrote in message <krf5gp$8ta$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> One thing I find bothersome is this message :
>
> Data acquisition session using National Instruments hardware:
> Will run continuously at 1000 scans/second until stopped.

The 1000 scans per second was the problem. That is the number that they pass to the clock connection routine in the driver. This number being too low apparently causes clocks to be masked.