Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jul 12, 2013 6:58 PM

Michael Klemm

Re: Matheology § 300

Julio Di Egidio wrote:

>> The urn-paradoxon can be visualised by modern LED leading systems,
>> see http://www.e-o-s.de/UBahnNrnbergZiegelstein.htm for an example.
>> The warning light signals increase to infinity with increasing danger
>> limiting in a calm red when the train has stopped.

> I cannot read German, but I couldn't see anything like a technical
> description of that setup. Was there supposed to be an argument?
> Anything related to the discussion at hand?

According to the PDF-document there are about 250 lamps where on/off
is controlled by a PC while the train is arriving. The main thing is that
one can not conclude from the states before the arrival to the state when
the train has stopped.

Regards
Michael