Topic: Module 1's are out!
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 6:06 AM

GPJ

From: Broome County
Registered: 10/3/11
Re: Module 1's are out!

Hi Meg,
I'll share what I know. I hope others at the NTI will feel free to add on to anything I may miss.

Re TOC: That is all I think is available. It's very much a work in progress, we noticed they moved some material this week, so I doubt a TOC would be finished.

Re ratio: I agree, also the writers are big on remediation and embedded daily review.

Re calendar: yes, HS calendar is sort of nice compared to gr 3-8, where no review and end of year exam is accounted for.
In general, I look at the modules as materials I got from a friend/colleague (an odd friend who lives, breathes the ccls), who gave more than I could teach. I'd figure out how to best compress or expand as it suits my students and my teaching.

~Gene

*