Topic: creating subfolder within folder
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 14, 2013 4:00 PM

Pg

Re: creating subfolder within folder

mkdir just creates folder of specified name but I need to read the model name given in the text file one by one and creates folder as is the model name. Then after running operations I need to save the text files in corresponding model name folder. Thanks,