Topic: No Love for CC Geometry?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 26, 2013 1:35 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: No Love for CC Geometry?
att1.html (3.1 K)

No. The Geometry exam this year is entirely a 2005 standards geometry exam as is Algebra II/Trig.
Integrated Algebra (2005 standards) is still available for those who already started the integrated algebra course last year or earlier and common core algebra will be given to those who start high school courses in math this year.
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps