Topic: Please help, I need professional advice.
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 17, 2013 10:15 PM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: Please help, I need professional advice.
att1.html (7.7 K)

Liz, I think this is a really good analysis of the situation. Perhaps most important is the suggestion that union representation be included early on.

From all that I have been reading, I can only say that I am glad to be retired.

Bobbi