Topic: Visualiing Derivatives with Cubes
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 8, 2013 1:53 AM

kirby urner

Re: Visualiing Derivatives with Cubes
att1.html (1.8 K)

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Joe Niederberger
<niederberger@comcast.net>wrote:

> Kirby says:
> >But it's not my agenda to replace the cube across the board. That's an
> agenda that gets projected by the cube-insecure.
>
> I may have a bit of anxiety, but its not acute.
>
> Cheers,
> Joe N

I think if my class seemed worried that I was
plotting too much world domination with all
my subversive tetrahedron talk, then I could
show some blatantly pro-cube propaganda,
such as this work of artistic genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6JCpJjdiY
Hooray For Earth - "True Loves" (Cereal Spiller Remix)

'The Cube is Clearly the Genesis of Civilization'
might by the name of this visual hymn, page 117
of the cubist hymnal. In showing it, I'm proving
my support of the prevailing orthodoxy.**

When in Rome...

Kirby

** I'm a sincere admirer of Cyriak;s stuff, more
demented than M.C. Escher's maybe, but still
mathematically aware.