Topic: Common Core Algebra 1 - the first week
Replies: 15   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 9:15 PM

Patricia Jackson

Re: Common Core Algebra 1 - the first week
att1.html (2.6 K)

We have adopted the modules however we also looking at other resources to get our students up to speed to even engage in the suggested lessons. We also decided to start with Topic B of the first module.

Does anyone of a suggested textbook that is aligned to some, most or all of the CCLS for Algebra I?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone