Topic: Principle of Included Middle. By Aiya-Oba
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 20, 2013 9:43 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: Principle of Included Middle. By Aiya-Oba

On September 19, 2013, Aiya-Oba wrote:
> Principle of included middle, is the supreme principle by which out of oneness of couple, Nature produces triple.
>

> Thus, 2n + 2n/2 ... = 3n
>

> Where n, can be any natural number.
>

> Such that, n = 4, is:
>

> 2 x 4 + (2x4)/2 = 3 x 4
>

> = 8 + 4 = 3 x 4.
>

> -Aiya-Oba (Philosopher)

You can't be serious! 2n + (2n)/2 = 2n + n = 3n.

Guess what : 3n + 3n/3 = 4n. Wow, I invented the principle of included triplet! Where is my Fields medal?

Seriously, there is NO interest about that... No mathematical interest, no philosophical interest, no interest at all. Totally trivial. This is high-school math, nothing else.

Sorry to blow your bubble...