Topic: Extract columns based on their the title in header
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 20, 2013 11:01 PM

Dr.J

Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header

>>but the names of the columns have kind of order

The order here means a hint of the content, like height, color, size,
taste, age ... I know what I am looking for and can roughly guess the name
of the columns that stored the information I want.

It is NOT the sequence order or something like that. The columns are
completely disordered in the sense of sequence. Sorry for the misleading.