Topic: How long are your classes?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 2:16 PM

Evan Romer

Re: How long are your classes?
att1.html (3.8 K)

MS: 38 minutes
HS: 40 minutes

Many years ago when there was discussion of reducing HS periods to 39
minutes, the physics teacher pointed out while that seems like a
change too minor to even notice, it's like cutting a week off the
school year:

5 minutes a week, times 40 weeks = five 40-minute periods.

Evan Romer
Susquehanna Valley HS
Conklin NY