Topic: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
Replies: 25   Last Post: Dec 13, 2013 2:19 PM

Meg Clemens

RE: June Algebra Regents, scoring, and getting grades back
att1.html (5.6 K)

Why would busing the students to another site compromise the security? We
are planning to do this. We have given the AP exams off site for years.
What is the issue with security?

Meg Clemens

Canton Central School