Topic: Alfred Nobel's wife
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 15, 2013 8:59 PM

Re: Alfred Nobel's wife

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 8:10:10 AM UTC-6, John wrote:

> Y'know, you're awfully grouchy and don't seem to have much of a sense
> of fun.

You know, just because you think it's fun doesn't stop it from being stupid. And while you may find a lot of amusement in being stupid, I don't find anything fun about stupidity.

Especially willful stupidity.

So, perhaps it's not my sense of fun, and just you that is the problem?

Arturo Magidin