Topic: Piecewise Functions
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 25, 2013 4:07 PM

bill wickes

RE: Piecewise Functions
att1.html (4.3 K)

PARCC is an abomination

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Grace Wilkie
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 12:11 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Piecewise Functions

I am not sure about others but I didn't like "The Story of Whatever" ... my
preference would have to listed the important info versus what they did ....
Grace Wilkie

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Peggy Niforos <maniforos@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I didn't look at all the standards, but they are mentioned in F.IF.7b and
F.IF.4. It is EXTREMELY important that everyone pay attention to the
footnotes in "The Story of Functions". There are PARCC and NYS
clarifications noted there that are very important.

Hope this helps
Peggy

> Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:24:53 -0500
> From: mreedy@eville.wnyric.org
> To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
> Subject: Piecewise Functions

> Can someone tell which Algebra Standard the piecewise function falls

under?