Topic: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Replies: 76   Last Post: Dec 28, 2013 7:39 PM

JT

Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences

Den måndagen den 23:e december 2013 kl. 22:31:27 UTC+1 skrev Virgil:
> In article <add1358c-e9ef-4c1b-8879-2222d9aa4511@googlegroups.com>,
>
> mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
>

> > > For any sequence given by formula, one has already found ALL terms,
>

> > That is a matter of definition of "found all".
>

> Given f: |N -> |N: n |-> 2*n, which members of the sequence does WM
>
> claim have NOT been found/given by that formula?

> > Give one natural number that
>
> > is individualized such that everybody knows which number it is and can put it
>
> > in trichotomy with any other natural number. I say: Give such a number which
>
> > has not infinitely many numbers following it. Or confess that nobody can
>
> > individualize all natural numbers.
>

> A sequence which is given by formula, as in my example above, properly
>
> has determined the form and value of each of the actually infinitely
>
> many terms of that sequence, one for each of the actually infinitely
>
> many members of |N.
>
> At least eveywhere outside on the lilliputian pseudo-princedom of
>
> Wolkenmuekenheim
>
> --

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
</head>

<script type="text/javascript">
function not_quite_one(){
x=1;
y=0.9;
while (x>0) {document.write(x,"<BR>");x=x-y;y=y/10; }
}

not_quite_one();
</script>
<BODY>

</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Date Subject Author
12/20/13
Read Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
William Hughes
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/20/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Virgil
12/21/13
[...]
12/22/13
[...]
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Tucsondrew@me.com
12/23/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Ralf Bader
12/22/13
[...]
12/27/13
[...]
12/28/13
[...]
Pfsszxt@aol.com
12/22/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/27/13
Read Re: Matheology sqrt(-2): WM admits to unlistability of 0/1 sequences
Neto Henderson Tangent