Topic: 8 worker in 2010b, how many in 2012a?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 2, 2014 9:43 PM

Alan Weiss

Re: 8 worker in 2010b, how many in 2012a?

On 1/2/2014 12:49 PM, Deepak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me how many workers does matlab 2012b used?
> as I know 2010b uses 8 workers at a time of multicore processing

According to
http://www.mathworks.com/help/releases/R2012b/distcomp/product-overview.html
, MATLAB R2012b runs up to 12 workers without using MATLAB Distributed
Computing Server.

Alan Weiss