Topic: How to show 1+2+3+ ... = -1/12 using Mathematica's symbols?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 21, 2014 2:58 AM

Andrzej Kozlowski

Re: How to show 1+2+3+ ... = -1/12 using Mathematica's symbols?

Note that:

In[25]:= Sum[n, {n, 1, Infinity}, Regularization -> "Dirichlet"]

Out[25]= -(1/12)

This is of course, perfectly correct ;-)

Andrzej