Topic: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Replies: 160   Last Post: May 28, 2014 6:58 AM

William Hughes

Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 10:07:29 AM UTC-4, thenewc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:07:54 PM UTC+2, wpih...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:27:27 AM UTC-4, thenewc...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > >I expose the idiot Georg Cantor and his delusional theories
>

> > Get in line.
>

> > William Hughes
>

> Oh, there is a line? I thought that I stood alone in the wilderness of ignorance. :-)

You thought wrong. You are one of many.

William Hughes

Date Subject Author
2/8/14
Read Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Robin Chapman
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
A Nony Mouse
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument [>> abuse@mtn.co.za; www.saps.gov.za [International Crime Dept] 197.79.28.18
Port563
2/10/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument [>> ab...@mtn.co.za;
www.saps.gov.za [International Crime Dept] 197.79.28.18
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/10/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument [>> ab...@mtn.co.za; www.saps.gov.za [International Crime Dept] 197.79.28.18
Bart Goddard
2/10/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument [>> ab...@mtn.co.za;
www.saps.gov.za [International Crime Dept] 197.79.28.18
gnasher729
[...]
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument [>> ab...@mtn.co.za; www.saps.gov.za [International Crime Dept] 197.79.28.18
Bart Goddard
2/10/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument
Virgil
[...]
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
5/27/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
5/28/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Tommy Jensen
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
William Hughes
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
William Hughes
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
William Hughes
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
2/8/14
Read Re: Rebunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Virgil
[...]
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Bart Goddard
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Tucsondrew@me.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Tucsondrew@me.com
2/19/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/19/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Tucsondrew@me.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Ben Bacarisse
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Jim Burns
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Dirk Van de moortel
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Dirk Van de moortel
2/8/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Dirk Van de moortel
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Rotwang
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/11/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Virgil
2/13/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/20/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/28/14
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
[...]
THE COLONEL
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
THE COLONEL
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/9/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
byron
2/18/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
Tucsondrew@me.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/18/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
PianoMan
2/19/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/18/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
2/19/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/19/14
Read Re: Delusional Cantor... yet another contradiction.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/19/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor's Diagonal Argument.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Debunking Cantor - 101.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: Debunking Cantor - 101.
Wizard-Of-Oz
2/24/14
Read Cantor mapping challenge - for delusional mathematics professors and
their dimwit followers.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: Cantor mapping challenge - for delusional mathematics professors and their dimwit followers.
[...]
2/26/14
[...]
Read your shit doesn't stink like ... I can't really place it
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/13/14
Read Re: your shit doesn't stink like ... I can't really place it
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
5/17/14
Read Re: your shit doesn't stink like ... I can't really place it
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/24/14
Read Re: Cantor mapping challenge - for delusional mathematics professors and their dimwit followers.
Giddy Armstrong
2/26/14
Read Re: Cantor mapping challenge - for delusional mathematics professors
and their dimwit followers.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read All of Cantor's delusions in one place!
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
2/24/14
Read Re: All of Cantor's delusions in one place!
Peter Percival