Topic: Relativity is a Logical Outcom
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 19, 2014 7:06 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Relativity is a Logical Outcom

"Odd Bodkin" <bodkinodd@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2/19/2014 2:08 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>> That is correct, because any wavy-particle as independently moving itself
>> from point A
>> to point B has never been objectively established, even though we now
>> have the trillion
>> frame per second camera which hasn't recorded squat of any individual
>> wavy-particle as
>> having moved anywhere.
>>
>> How can this be?
>>

>> Is true physics and science based upon assumptions?

> If you know your uncle lives in Florida and one day there is a knock on
> your door and he's standing there, do you have doubts that it is your
> uncle or that he traveled there, unless you can watch him drive all the
> way?

>> That is correct, because any wavy-particle as independently moving itself
>> from point A
>> to point B has never been objectively established, even though we now
>> have the trillion
>> frame per second camera which hasn't recorded squat of any individual
>> wavy-particle as
>> having moved anywhere.
>>
>> How can this be?
>>
>> Is true physics and science based upon assumptions?

> If you know your uncle lives in Florida and one day there is a knock on
> your door and he's standing there, do you have doubts that it is your
> uncle or that he traveled there, unless you can watch him drive all the
> way?

Let's assume that everyone had the same qualities
and only differed in position,
just as electrons, protons and coherent E-M waves,

and one day there is a knock on
your door and someone says he is your uncle,
and he wants to hang out at your place for a while.

How would you prove
that your uncle was and is in Florida,
or the guy at your door is your uncle?

Tom Potter