Topic: multiple plots in same axes of a matlab gui, (MCCabe Thiele Method for binary distillation)
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 11:30 AM

dpb

Re: multiple plots in same axes of a matlab gui, (MCCabe Thiele Method
for binary distillation)

On 2/23/2014 9:28 AM, Jigar Parekh wrote:

> ... I wish to plot more than two
> plots (for every loop cycle) in the same axes of my Matlab GUI.
> Moreover, I want none of them to be replaced by the preceding one. I
> tried but only the first two plots are visible. Below is the code which
> will make my query much clear....

Well "clear" is in the eye of the beholder... :) To be really of much
help you need to have a script that reader could paste into their Matlab
command window and duplicate the problem you're seeing...

In general, to add additional plots to an existing axis, use "hold on"
after the first to retain the axes and to add the subsequent data to
that axes instead of replacing it.

Or, in animation, another way with less overhead is to add to the X- and
Y- data arrays directly.