Topic: xlsread Returns NaN for all numeric data!!!
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 24, 2014 11:35 AM

Adam Chapman

Re: xlsread Returns NaN for all numeric data!!!

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 3:08:09 AM UTC, Mohammed wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have an Excel file and Imported it to MATLAB. It contains GPS coordinates (Latitude and Longitude) and temperature values. It is over 100 rows of data and surprisingly, once I run the m file returns NaN for all rows..
>

> HINT: Excel file saved in the same m-file folder and I double checked all rows are numeric data?!!
>

> Any solutions fellas?!

[num,txt,raw] = xlsread(...)

should write any data format iton the "raw" variable. I expect you data is formatted as text rather than a numeric data type