The Math Forum

Topic: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Replies: 30   Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 7:56 AM

Prehn, Lynn M.

RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
att1.html (4.4 K)

Galway has to do field testing for each math exam.

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Michelle VanEtten
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:55 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students

Well sounds like they are getting a lot of information from field testing. We were selected too.
Michelle
Moravia HS

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Ryley, David <ryley.d@beaconk12.org<mailto:ryley.d@beaconk12.org>> wrote:
Ditto for us. We are administering both Regents exams for freshman in Algebra AND we got picked for field testing. At least this year, our Algebra students will be doing the common core curriculum when they take the common core field test.
Dave Ryley
Beacon HS

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Erick Mock <erick.mock@greece.k12.ny.us<mailto:erick.mock@greece.k12.ny.us>> wrote:
We are having them do both. We also got selected for field testing...
*

Date Subject Author
3/23/14
Read June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jack Blanch
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Brian Grayson
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Michael Vitale
3/23/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Barrera, Sonja
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Cooney, Amanda
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Cindy Kohl
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
genovese, marie
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Evan Romer
3/23/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
JFish@csufsd.org
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jenni Leaver
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Elaine Zseller
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Dods, Stuart
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Tom Kenyon
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Furman, Gary
3/25/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
MARYBETH ROBINETTE
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Jenni Leaver
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Mitchell, Doreen
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
MathCaryl@aol.com
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Kevin Connolly
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Tony George
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Art Trombley
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Gen Lagattuta
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
CHERYL COHEN
3/24/14
Read RE: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Mimi Rague
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Alicia
3/24/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
michelle Van Etten
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Erick Mock
3/25/14
Read Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students
Ryley David
3/26/14