Topic: Good matlab 5 book.
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 14, 2000 9:47 AM

Dwarf

Re: Good matlab 5 book.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, duaneh wrote:

> Of course my opinion should automatically be assumed to be
> biased, but Mastering MATLAB 5 by Hanselman and Littlefield is
> worth looking at. I believe that it is the most popular general
> purpose book on MATLAB.

I've used that book - it is really quite good. It got me through several
classes in college, and as a TA I recommended it to several of my
students. Now that I'm gainfully employed I recommended it to professor
I'm working with; it was a big help to him.

But I'm also looking for another supplementary reference. Something that
includes more information on Simulink, and specifically S-functions, MEX
files, and assorted other programming issues. Can anyone make a
recommendation there?

+----------------------------+ I may never find all the answers
| timbwolf@glue.umd.edu |
| AIM - Aranthon | All that is necessary for evil to triumph
| www.wam.umd.edu/~dwarf | is for good men to do nothing - Unknown
| |
+----------------------------+ Want to help me wipe out AIDS? Ask me how!