Topic: Simulink and algebraic loops
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 22, 2000 8:09 AM

Dwarf

Re: Simulink and algebraic loops

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Wayne S. Hill wrote:

> Greg Anderson wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me if Simulink resolves all algebraic loops in each
> > time step prior to advancing the time step?

> Yep, and it does this via iteration(!). :-(

Actually, the iteration side of it kinda works to my benefit. Which
brings me to my next question - as a user/developer, do I have access to
the parameters governing the iteration (max number of iterations,
tolerence, etc)?

+----------------------------+ Want to know the secret to riding a bike
| | from Fairbanks to Anchorage?
| Greg Anderson | 1. Push down with left foot.
| Rogue Squadron - Rogue 31 | 2. Push down with right foot.
| dwarf@wam.umd.edu | 3. Repeat.
| timbwolf@glue.umd.edu | 4. Stop when you reach Anchorage.
| AIM - Aranthon |
+----------------------------+ Want to help me wipe out AIDS? Ask me how!