Topic: Pluto is a Planet
Replies: 43   Last Post: Jun 19, 2014 2:29 AM

The Starmaker

Re: Pluto is a Planet

Michael Moroney wrote:

> The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>

> >Earth is pretty damn small, about 318 Earths would be the mass of
> >our...Jupiter.

> And by the same math, Jupiter is about 159,000 Plutos in mass.
>

> >So, has anybody figured out in inches, or miles (or whatever type of
> >ruler you use to measure a circle)
> >how big is a dwarf planet?

> It's whether it's big enough to pull itself into a sphere and kick stuff
> out of its orbit. Since Pluto has failed to eject Neptune, it doesn't
> qualify as a full planet.

Here on Earth, dwarfs don't pull itself into a sphere and kick stuff out of its orbit...

Here on Earth a dwarf is around 4 feet 11 inches....tall.

So, how many feet is a dwarth planet? Or in miles?

Let me help you out..

The Earth
from head to toe
is 7,901 miles tall.

How many miles tall is a dwarf planet???

Mind you, I'm not asking how tall is Pluto..
I'm asking how tall is a drawf planet?

Here on Earth a dwarf is around 4 feet 11 inches....tall. (No names of dwarfs on earth needed.)

I'm asking how tall is a drawf planet?

It has to have a ...number.

Like 4 feet 11 inches....tall.

Date Subject Author