Topic: Sadly this is currently unusable
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jul 1, 2014 4:41 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Sadly this is currently unusable

In article <lomppb$hup$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
Rolazaro Azeveires <rolazaro.azeveires@gmx.com> wrote:

> Given the constant flow of new 'users', just to insult each other, looks
> like the only "kill-file" that will work is to stop reading here at all.
> Any thing else can be done?
>
> I haven't been here for quite some years, I recall some flame wars, some
> folks thinking (or faking) they reinvented the wheel. A rounder wheel...
>
> But right now, the signal to noise ration is way to low to be worth it.
> A pity

Nil desperandum! I manage quite well with a good news reader and
efficient filters. Of course publishing my filters list would be very
counter-productive, but I can send it in a confidential e-mail if you
like.

Ken Pledger.