Topic: Reaction C = Actions XY
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:48 PM

jdawe

Re: Reaction C = Actions XY

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:27:28 AM UTC+10, mrj...@gmail.com wrote:
> We can use one equation to calculate the effect of the various forms of energy on their associated medium line:
>

> Reaction C = Actions XY
>

> Reaction C is a constant that represents the fixed straight line medium.
>

> Actions XY are the two variables that represent the wave of energy travelling through that straight line.
>

> For example:
>

> To calculate the effect that energy in the form of light has on the Straight Line of Darkness medium we calculate as follows:
>

> Darkness C = Light XY
>

> The fixed inanimate straight line of Darkenss warps according to how the energy wave in the form of light passes through it.
>

> For energy in the form of sound we calculate the Line of Silence as follows:
>

> Silence C = Sound XY
>

> For energy in the form of heat we calculate the Line of Coldness as follows:
>

> Coldness C = Heat XY
>

> For energy in the form of levitation we calculate the Line of Gravitation as follows:
>

> Gravitation C = Levitation XY

To calculate energy in the form of motion we draw a fixed straight line from source to destination.

This fixed straight line can be thought of as the absolute fixed reference frame that the energy in the form of motion is relative to.

The energy wave in the form of motion travels through the Line of Rest medium and is calculated as follows:

Rest Line C = Motion XY

Remember the Line of Rest by default equals 0 (zero energy in the form of motion). However, although it is fixed and inanimate, it gets warped by the energy wave in the form of motion that travels through it.

Date Subject Author
7/16/14
Read Reaction C = Actions XY
jdawe