Topic: Crosswalk
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Anna Roys

Re: Crosswalk
att1.html (1.4 K)

AC,

Welcome to this list. Please stick around a while, we could use some fresh
perspectives.

I did find the table Wayne submitted useful. It prompted me go looking for
a correlation table between Alaska Standards and Common Core. (Still
looking) As a state, we have not adopted Common Core, however, in my
district it was adopted a couple of years ago, but I expect our district
will be changing over time, making correlation tables like this handy.

There seems to be at least one member here who does not like the
standards or realize that the standards are the tools used by textbook
publishers to create textbooks and some online course developers for
courses designed for public education. I also like what Kirby brings in -
suggesting new standards to include topics omitted.

Anna