Topic: 2.26 - I've calculated Randal's Constant!
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jul 24, 2014 3:15 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: 2.26 - I've calculated Randal's Constant!

"John Gabriel" <thenewcalculus@gmai1.com> writes:
<snip>
> There is a poster Freda Parkins who keeps writing
> Please see a mental health professional as soon as possible.
> This comment is produced in the interests of public education;
> and to encourage John Gabriel to get the mental health
> treatment he needs.
> The next time I read that I will hunt her down and smash her
> teeth in and then torture her to the point of death.

Please see a law-enforcement officer as soon as possible. This comment
is produced in the interests of public safety; and to enable John
Gabriel to get the treatment he deserves.

<snip>
--
Ben.