Topic: FBI Serves Subpoenas To Hartford Charter School Operator
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jul 25, 2014 11:16 AM

Louis Talman

Re: FBI Serves Subpoenas To Hartford Charter School Operator

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:48:15 -0600, Bishop, Wayne
<wbishop@exchange.calstatela.edu> wrote:

> Such general statements probably are true in the mathematical sense of
> "some" but can be very misleading. Please give us 2 or 3 specific
> examples that we can look at. Thanks in advance,

Oh... Calculators, teachers' unions, discovery learning,...

I'm sure your readers can think of others.

In fact, if you want to get rid of it...

- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>