Topic: 2.37 - Debunking mythmaticians false notions about the cubic
(x^3) and the mean value theorem.

Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 30, 2014 10:43 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: 2.37 - Debunking mythmaticians false notions about the cubic

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:17:25 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> In the following article, I prove that the converse of the mean value theorem is true, and also that the cubic cannot be differentiable at the origin which is a point of inflection:

This should have tipped you off that your Wacky New Calculus is a worthless piece of shit, John Gabriel.

Readers should note that John Gabriel is fraud. His Wacky New Calculus is broken beyond repair. In his system:

1. He is unable to prove something as simple as  2+2 = 4.

2. There are no irrational numbers, so the distance between (0, 0) and (1, 1), for example, is undefined.

3. His definition of the derivative of a function just doesn't work. If, for example, f(x)=x^3, then f'(0), which should be 0, is also undefined.

4. To make it work it all, he has also had to redefine the basic rules of logic!

Dan