Topic: Why Do Americans Stink at Math?
Replies: 26   Last Post: Aug 9, 2014 1:53 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Why Do Americans Stink at Math?

On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 17:16:36 -0600, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> Really? I came up with two explanations for why you would make such a
> statement.
> 1. You have informed your daughter to stay at least 500 feet away from
> any male that was *sex educated* on internet porn.
> 2. You are quite unfamiliar with internet porn.

I have an explanation for why you would make such a statement:

You think that daughters haven't themselves been sex educated on internet
porn.

- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>