Topic: How to call member function of class in another m file in matlab?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 12, 2014 12:52 PM

Steven Lord

Re: How to call member function of class in another m file in matlab?

"foozhan " <hani.hasani@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How can call class function,and initialize object of class in another
> file.m , when calling from command window its work but I wanna call
> function from m file.
> i have folder:@myClassName.

If it's a static method, use the class name.
If it's an instance ("ordinary") method, construct an instance of the class
then pass that instance as one of the inputs to the method.

Steve Lord