The Math Forum

Topic: finding a submatrix and replacing...
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 25, 2014 12:17 PM

Karbala'a Unvi. Science

Re: finding a submatrix and replacing...

"Lars Wichmann" <lars@wichmann.dk> wrote in message <8t9qa0$25bu$1@news.cybercity.dk>...
> If you have access to the signal processing toolbox
> The following functions might be of interest
> blkproc, colfilt and nlfilter
>
> --
> best regards
> M.For.Sc.
> Lars Wichmann
> RVAU, Unit of Forestry.

Dear Lars Wichmann
I have a question to you and welling that you can help me in that one. I have an image and I am working on a part of that image ( as a matrix ) and welling to get that part back to the image ( replace the old one by the new one ) all that is by matrix...
Welling to get the help form you...
Ziyad Nabeel
Iraq - Babylon