Topic: What is taxicab geometry?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 8, 2004 2:04 AM

F. Alexander Norman

Re: What is taxicab geometry?

Probably one of the best elementary introductions to taxicab geometry is
the little book, Taxicab Geometry by Krauss (from Dover). Check your
library for it. You could probably order it from Amazon.com et al. for
under $10.

sandy