Topic: Re: geoboards
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Tom Scavo

Re: geoboards

At 10:24 AM 7/14/97, Rasheed Abdullah wrote:

>my favorite resource in the classroom is
>the geoboard. have you come across any activities for the use of geoboards
>over the internet.

I've uploaded a PostScript version of my geoboard lesson plans.
The URL is

http://forum.swarthmore.edu/trscavo/geoboards.ps

What your browser does with this .ps file depends on how it's set up.
There are numerous PS viewing utilities on most platforms and, of
course, the file may be printed on a PostScript printer.

Cheers,

Tom Scavo
trscavo@syr.edu
http://web.syr.edu/~trscavo/