From: MATHMOM1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:32:01 EDT
Subject: Re: PoWs as "Legitimate Content"
To: shelly@mathforum.com

<<
I wonder what it would take to organize a sample lesson that uses a
PoW as the point of departure for engaging "legitimate content"?

Is anyone interested in taking a stab at this? >>
I would love to use these if they're written. Maybe in downloadable
power
point format too.
If someone wants to collaborate, I'd be happy to work with them on
this.
Alice Elstien
Indio High School
Indio, CA