Topic: Geometry and art
Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 13, 1995 3:18 PM

David Nelson Leom

Re: Geometry and Art

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Kathy Keogh wrote:

> I received a message from a friend that you were looking or connections
> between geometry and art. I have gradually developed a unit around
> Islamic Art and Geometry. In fact, I am doing a presentation in Dover,
> Delaware this Saturday complete with costume, slides, prints, prayer
> rugs, etc. If you are interested I will be glad to share what I can.
>
> Kathleen Keogh 302-323-2880
> New Castle Middle School kkeogh@strauss.udel.edu
> 9th & Delaware Streets
> New Castle, DE 19720

Kathy,
I am very interested in Islamic Art and Geometry as I will be
attending summer school this summer with fellow students in a program at
Concordia College called the May Seminar. We will be traveling through
England, EGYPT, Italy, Greece and Austria. In order to enroll in this
program, one must first have the Pre
Seminar class. Please send me information
if you can. Thank you.

Dave Leom