Topic: Orthocenter....WHY?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 21, 1999 2:20 AM

Jon Roberts

Re: Orthocenter....WHY?

Hi Adam,

You have asked a very good question, and I look forward to other
peoples' answers. All I have to contribute is that for any triangle, the
centroid always splits the distance between the circumcenter and the
orthocenter into a one-third, two-thirds division.

Jon Roberts