From usenet Thu Sep 16 17:58 PD 1993
From: Dover-Sherborn High School <doversherhs@igc.apc.org>
Newsgroups: geometry.pre-college
Date: 16 Sep 93 17:58 PDT
Subject: Journal-temporarily down
Sender: Notesfile to Usenet Gateway <notes@igc.apc.org>

Temporarily (I hope) out of commission. I can't seem to get
connected to the account which I am able to upload message on. I keep
getting a NO CARRIER message, an since I can't seem to figure out
how to upload message after dialling Wellesley College and telnetting
to my Peacenet Account (the messages become garbled-perhaps the baud
speed is too high but I've tried all speeds down to 240 (from 14,400)).

Hope to be back soon.

Keith