Drexel dragonThe Math ForumDonate to the Math Forum

Search All of the Math Forum:

Views expressed in these public forums are not endorsed by Drexel University or The Math Forum.

Math Forum » Discussions » Math Topics » geometry.puzzles.independent

Topic: What's an eleven sided polygon called??
Replies: 21   Last Post: Feb 3, 2004 7:44 PM

Advanced Search

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Jump to Tree View Jump to Tree View   Messages: [ Previous | Next ]
F. Alexander Norman

Posts: 141
Registered: 12/3/04
Re: 11 sided polygon
Posted: Nov 18, 2003 1:43 PM
  Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text   Click to reply to this topic Reply

As has been pointed out many times in this forum, the better term is

hendecagon, although 11-gon works too.

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Ritika wrote:

> 11 sided polygon is called....Undecagon

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in this topic.

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

© Drexel University 1994-2015. All Rights Reserved.
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.