Topic: California SAT-9 Testing.
Replies: 13   Last Post: May 30, 2000 9:39 PM

Magi D. Shepley

Re: California SAT-9 Testing.

So what do you do with the kids that were mentioned in your message prior? About
"high school for all" when some kids need to and learn better in a vocational
environment?

Magi

e-mail the k12.ed.math moderator at kem-moderator@thinkspot.net
submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca