The Math Forum

Replies: 14   Last Post: Oct 11, 2004 4:50 PM

Re: [HM] Irrationals in Mesopotamia/India

It seems that Milo remembers my speculations better than me. However, the
exchange that Luigi Borzacchini and I had in July 1999 was about
Mesopotomian Mathematics, we did not refer to Vedic one. I, for one, know
very little of the latter.

Avinoam Mann