Topic: RE: group theory text
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Barron, Alfred [PRI]

RE: group theory text

Yes indeed. I read Ledermann's little book on groups years
after I had a formal course (based on Herstein) and wished
it could have been a reference. However, I believe it to be
long OOP (out of print).

Al

Alfred Barron,
Preclinical Biostatistics
R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute
Raritan, New Jersey 08869